The play is "utter bliss". Gertie Millar is "a woman of dazzling incandescent genius". Has been writing more lyrics. Loved Beaton's "exquisite" garden and "delicious" salon. Discusses his idea for a drawing room comedy.
Autograph letter signed to Beaton, from Wilsford Manor.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/520/83
- Dates of CreationMay 1974 (No date given.)
- Physical Description2p paper
Scope and Content