Has received a letter from Edna saying that Beaton cannot be paid for work appearing in the American Vogue as well as the British one, as it might create a precedent. Assures Beaton that he will be treated fairly. Sincerely values his collaboration.
Autograph letter signed to Beaton, from London.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/598/6
- Dates of Creation25 Oct. 1940
- Physical Description1p paper
Scope and Content