Discusses the play. It is full of bon mots but that is not enough. Feels, however, that he would like to read it again, and not once did his attention wander while reading it. Sends fervent wishes for Beaton's safe journey.
Fragment of letter signed to Beaton.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/416/1
- Dates of Creation(Letter undated.)
- Physical Description2p paper
Scope and Content