Will be in London from July 2nd to 8th, staying with Mary Lee and Douglas Fairbanks. Asks to meet Beaton to go over everything. Did he receive his letter of May 21st? Would like to know before he leaves which half of November would be most suitable. Thinks the framing should be done in London.
Typescript letter signed to Beaton.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/446/12
- Dates of Creation8 June 1956 (Year deduced from content.)
- Physical Description1p paper
Scope and Content