Beaton has no idea how much pleasure his letters give her. His description is so amusing and perceptive. Discusses a book by Clifford and the pleasure it has given her. Apologises for her terrible writing. Asks Beaton to tell her his summer plans. Feels that she has not told Beaton anything.
Autograph letter signed to Beaton.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/542/48
- Dates of Creation(Date given only as "Sunday".)
- Physical Description6p paper
Scope and Content