Thanks Beaton for his welcome wire. Writes regarding "The School For Scandal". Discusses the changes which need to be made to costumes. The letter has been written hastily and "does not convey to you one thousandth part of the brilliant success that your work has been and how gloriously happy a little show the whole thing is".
Typescript letter to Beaton, from Wellington, New Zealand.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/399/3
- Dates of Creation15 Oct. 1948
- Physical Description3p paper
Scope and Content