What an intensely enjoyable afternoon. Hopes he can come again in May. Loved Beaton's dresses and hats. Asks him to give Vivien Leigh his love. Requests that he tell him his plans for the next few weeks. Reminisces about his visit to the studios.
Autograph letter signed to Beaton, from Moorscroft, Hillingdon, Uxbridge, Middlesex.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/520/49
- Dates of Creation5 June 1947
- Physical Description2p paper
Scope and Content