Likes these photographs very much. Is proud of being honoured with Beaton's drawing in Vogue. Heard that his Gainsborough scene was the highlight of the pageant. Was exasperated that his décor was not used. Described Mrs Basildon's death yesterday. Is going to Elinor Wylie at Cheltenham Terrace next Wednesday. Then she will be in London for a few days.
Autograph letter signed to Beaton.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/398/15
- Dates of Creation31 May 1928
- Physical Description4p paper
Scope and Content