Thanks Beaton for his letter. Appreciates his professions of esteem and affection "at their full worth". If Beaton can see no malice in "Time Exposure" he should look at it again. The reviewers have seen in it what he has seen. There is no reason to publish photographs if there is nothing tendentious in their context, but this is another matter. Has only asked Beaton to do one thing, and he has not done it.
Autograph letter signed to Beaton, from Renishaw Hall, near Sheffield.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/488/4
- Dates of Creation1941 (Date given only as "Sunday". Year deduced from content.)
- Physical Description2p paper
Scope and Content