Has been touched by Beaton's generous comments about his "stale buns". It had not occurred to him that he would sit down and read them straightaway. Had not realised that he could "work these wonders with words". Has been reading a volume of Beaton's war diaries. Hopes his health is better.
Autograph letter signed to Beaton, from Hatch Manor, Tisbury, Wiltshire.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/503/1
- Dates of Creation6 Mar. 1968
- Physical Description1p paper
Scope and Content