Encloses a press release showing that everything is moving along with the production of "Coco". Asks Beaton if he would go along to Paris when Alan, Freddie and Previn are there and take photographs of them and Coco. Feels that it could be very amusing. Asks Beaton to let her know.
Typescript letter signed to Beaton, from New York.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/542/15
- Dates of Creation2 June 1966
- Physical Description2p paper
Scope and Content