Although he has no news he must write and tell Beaton what pleasure his New York letters give him. Cannot think how he had time to write. Tells Beaton about his new doctor. The flowers here are "too rapturous". Travels about the Bavarian countryside every other day. Is about to be painted by an artist. Longs to see Beaton's photograph of Greta Garbo. Discusses how he will spend the afternoon.
Autograph letter signed to Beaton, from Untergrainau.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/520/18
- Dates of Creation3 Apr. 1929
- Physical Description2p paper
Scope and Content