It would be wrong to return to his militia without sending Beaton a note to thank him and say that the most enjoyable time he spent during the week was at Pelham Place. "Enjoyable" is an inadequate adjective but the sentiment is sincere. Feels he is going back with a new lease of life. Will type in the future as "this spidery wandering scrawl is so horrid".
Autograph letter signed to Beaton.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/430/9
- Dates of Creation(Letter undated.)
- Physical Description3p paper
Scope and Content