Outlining the terms with which Chapman and Hall agree to loan Dickens money to buy the copyright and stock of 'Oliver Twist' back from Richard Bentley.
Two copies of a letter from Charles Dickens to Chapman and Hall
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88903/1/7/4
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000144.0x000067
- Dates of Creation2 Jul 1840
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 leaves
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Not Public Record(s)
The letter has been printed in The Letters, volume 2, p.93.