Relating to their loans to Charles Dickens and the draft agreements between Dickens and Chapman and Hall.
Five letters from William Chapman to Smithson and Mitton [previously Smithson, Dunn and Mitton] and one from J. Packey to Chapman and Hall
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb58-addms88903/addms88903/1/7/7
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88903/1/7/7
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000144.0x00006a
- Dates of Creation11 Mar 1840-10 Jul 1841
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description6 leaves
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Not Public Record(s)
Three of the letters, dated 4 Jun 1841, 12 Jun 1841 and 10 Jul 1841, have been printed in The Letters, volume 2 appendix C, pp.487-489.