'Oliver Twist' was a novel by Charles Dickens, serialised in the journal Bentley's Miscellany from Feb 1837 to Apr 1839, published by Richard Bentley.
Copy of agreement between Charles Dickens and Bradbury and Evans relating to the copyright of 'Oliver Twist'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb58-addms88903/addms88903/1/9/4
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88903/1/9/4
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000144.0x000078
- Dates of Creation1844
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Not Public Record(s)
This item was part of the second acquisition of papers purchased from Bernard Quaritch Ltd in 2005.
The agreement has been printed in The Letters, volume 4 appendix A, pp.692-695.