Journal edited by Dickens and sub-edited by William Henry Wills, first published 30 April 1859. Published from the office of 'All the Year Round', Wellington Street, Strand, London. Dickens owned 75% share of the publication and Wills owned 25%. The novels 'A Tale of Two Cities' and 'Great Expectations' were serialised in this journal, as were the series of 'Uncommercial Traveller' articles.
'All the Year Round'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb58-addms88903/addms88903/1/13
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88903/1/13
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000128.0x00028d
- Dates of Creation1850-13 Jul 1870
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Not Public Record(s)