Weekly journal edited by Charles Dickens and published by Chapman and Hall from 1840 to 1841. In this was serialised 'The Old Curiosity Shop' and then 'Barnaby Rudge'. These agreements show Dickens's attempt to gain an equal share of the profits from the publication.
'Master Humphrey's Clock'
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88903/1/6
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000128.0x000286
- Dates of Creation15 Oct 1839-11 Apr 1840
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folder
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Not Public Record(s)