Relating to Bradbury and Evans's loan to Dickens to buy back copyrights, secured against Dickens's life assurance policy. Signed by William Bradbury and Frederick Mullett Evans.
Memorandum of agreement between Charles Dickens and Bradbury and Evans
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88903/2/2/2
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000144.0x0000c3
- Dates of Creation1 Jun 1844
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 leaf
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Not Public Record(s)
This item was part of the second acquisition of papers purchased from Bernard Quaritch Ltd in 2005.
The memorandum is printed in The Letters, volume 4 appendix A, pp.691-692