Relating to copyright law in Britain and the British Empire. Includes covering letter of legal opinion from James Bacon.
Two draft letters of attorney from Chapman and Hall
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb58-addms88903/addms88903/1/9/1
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88903/1/9/1
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000144.0x000075
- Dates of CreationDec 1842
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 items
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Not Public Record(s)
These items were part of the second acquisition of papers purchased from Bernard Quaritch Ltd in 2005.