Relating to Chapman and Hall securing their debt with Dickens by obtaining shares in copyright of various works. Draft rejected by Smithson and Mitton [previously Smithson, Dunn and Mitton].
Draft document of agreement between Charles Dickens and Chapman and Hall
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb58-addms88903/addms88903/1/7/8
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88903/1/7/8
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000144.0x00006b
- Dates of CreationMay 1841
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description8 leaves
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Not Public Record(s)
Draft document of agreement has been printed in The Letters, volume 2 appendix C, pp.482-486.