Minute books 1955-1966; Correspondence 1929-1966; Financial records 1920-1966; Compensation case records 1941-1961; Pit inspection reports 1951-1963
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 217 SWCC : MNA/NUM/L/74
- Dates of Creation1920-1966
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description3 boxes
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Windsor Lodge was a branch of the National Union of Mineworkers (South Wales Area). No further information known at the time of compilation.
Access unrestricted unless stated otherwise.
Other Finding Aids
A hardcopy list is available in the searchroom.
Conditions Governing Use
A photocopying service is available. Contact repository for details.
No publication without written permission from the Archivist.