Account books mainly relating to farm, personal and household accounts of the Edwards family of Bodafon. Comprises:
- Bodafon accounts (1850-1855)
- Farm workers accounts (1866-1874)
- Account book of Thomas Edwards, Bodafon (1871-1890)
- Valuation of farms
- Description of farm lands, with names of landlords, acreage, quality of crops etc, in the parishes of Llanfechell, Llanrhwydrys, Llanfair-yng-Nghornwy.
- Valuations, inventories, and letters (1891-1894)
- Morrusiaid Memorial Fund bank book (1908-1911)