Deeds, drafts and abstracts of title from the office of M.B. Tarn, solicitor of Stow-on-the-Wold, relating to property in various places including Gloucestershire, Warwickshire and Oxfordshire.
M.B. Tarn Deeds
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Ch. Oxon. 4192-216
- Dates of Creation1723-1845
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description25 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
M.B. Tarn was a solicitor of Stow-on-the-Wold.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The collection was purchased in 1948.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A full description is available in the Library.