RETURN: The Treasurer of the County of Anglesey to the Treasurer of East Riding of the County of York of monies repaid by him to the overseers of the poor for the maintenance of the wife of William Owens of the parish of Sculcoates, East Riding, Yorkshire, serving in the Anglesey Militia as a substitute for William Jones of Llanfairynghornwy, for the period 9th August 1805 to 13th January 1806 in the sum of £1 13s 0d.
Return: The Treasurer of the County of Anglesey to the Treasurer of East Riding of the County of York
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 221 WQ17/2/7/1
- Alternative Id.GB 221 WQA/M/2/7/1
- Dates of Creation1806 Jan.14.
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Dim cyfyngiadau/No Restrictions
Os gwelwch yn dda archebwch y dogfenau gan ddefnyddio y rhif cyfeirnod amgen (lle ddarperidd) / Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided)
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Cyflwr da/Good condition