To James Bone from Madeline Montague, written from Kitts Quarries, Burford, Oxford. Regarding letters, she has written to Colonel Lee, and will contact Monkhouse, Masefield and Professor Elton. She hopes that he will change his mind about writing the memoir; if not, she suggests Professor Elton. She relates how her brother-in-law has offered co-operation. She will sort through her own letters.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 GDN/222/1/51
- Dates of Creation20 Jul 1928
- Physical Description1 sheet