To James Bone from C.P. Scott. Regarding the photographs of Meredith; he asks if he would obtain permission for reproduction. He is not sure about the Vanity Fair cartoons. He comments on [Jack B.] Yeats [painter], and thinks it worthwhile letting [Frank] Emanuel [artist] convert the Turner into line.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 GDN/222/1/65
- Dates of Creation10 Sep 1905
- Physical Description1 sheet