To James Bone from Evelyn [Montague]. Regarding the issue of [John] Beavan's appointment as London editor, and his employment. He talks of his health. He agrees with the compromise he [Bone] suggested. He plans to travel to Manchester on Friday to see both [A.P.] Wadsworth and John [Russell Scott]. Annotated with draft message in reply from Bone, below.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 GDN/222/1/29a-b
- Dates of Creation22 Oct 1946
- Physical Description1 item, 2 sheets