To James Bone from Evelyn [Montague], writing from Kitts Quarries at Burford, Oxford. He thanks him for the parcel, discussing food rations. He talks of enjoying the spring, referring to the birds and the trees, remembering where he was in spring-time during the war. His pleurisy is still a nuisance.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 GDN/222/1/35a-b
- Dates of Creation10 May 1947
- Physical Description1 item, 2 sheets