To James Bone from Evelyn [Montague]. He asks him to read a letter received from 'John' [Russell Scott], and his reply, relating to his employment, and the proposal to make [John] Beavan permanent London editor, which has taken him by surprise. He elaborates. He is angry at losing the post for whch he has been training for years.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 GDN/222/1/28a-b
- Dates of Creation17 Oct 1946
- Physical Description1 item, 2 sheets