To James Bone from Muirhead Bone (1876-1953), printmaker and draughtsman [brother of James]. He is pleased that Annie may be returning home this week and hopes that Stephen makes a satisfactory arrangement with the Manchester Guardian. The English and their Country will be album shaped. He has received a letter from Quentin, who is in the Royal Armoured Corps, giving his address at Catterick Camp.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 GDN/222/1/15
- Dates of Creation16 Jan 1950
- Physical Description1 sheet