To James Bone from W.J.H. of Broadcasting House, London. Regarding the Scott trust, and John Russell Scott's state of health. He comments that the Trust is 'on sensible lines' and should take the MG 'well past the year 2000'. He talks about the house into which he has moved, which dates from c.1790. He gives some family news. His work at the BBC he describes as rewarding.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 GDN/222/1/23a-d
- Dates of Creation16 Jan 1949
- Physical Description1 item, 4 sheets