To James Bone from Madeline Montague, writing from Kitts Quarries, Burford, [Oxford]. Regarding the writing of her husband's memoirs [C.E. Montague] and the possibility of the publication of a volume of his letters. She asks his real opinion about publishing the poems. There is discussion of the time of publication of the book of stories, which she would like ready for Christmas. She sends congratulations on Gavin's First.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 GDN/222/1/48a-b
- Dates of Creation28 Jul [1928?]
- Physical Description1 item, 2 sheets