To James Bone from John Russell Scott. He explains how the idea of having [John] Beavan as London editor, with Henry as successor, originated. Paddy Monkhouse will return to A.P. Wadsworth as news editor. He has written to Evelyn [Montague], thinking that this would allow him to make a more gradual return to work as a leader writer.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 GDN/222/1/72
- Dates of Creation16 Oct 1946
- Physical Description1 sheet