To James Bone from H. B[oardman], Manchester Guardian journalist. He was glad to receive his good opinion of the Churchill article. He refers to his [Bone's] description of Fleet Street during the strike. He admits that he knew nothing about the Nevinson book, says that he shared rooms with Nick after the war, who recalled a night out with Nevinson, before proceeding with further recollections of the latter. He expresses concern about his wife's health, and comments on S.K.R's deteriorating eyesight.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 GDN/222/1/13
- Dates of Creationn.d. [Easter Monday][c1950]
- Physical Description1 item, 2 sheets