To James Bone from Madeline Montague, writing from Kitts Quarries [Burford, Oxford]. She has found another of her husband's stories; she cannot remember him talking about this one; she thinks that he must have completed it during March, but is curious as to why he did not type it up immediately afterwards. During the last two months he was occupied with his long book. She asks his opinion about the new discovery - should it be included with the others? She asks if he would have it typed, wanting to know the cost.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 GDN/222/1/45
- Dates of Creation18 Jul [1928?]
- Physical Description1 sheet