'XLV.-"Large white" kidney associated with atrophic kidney-two cases (card specimens)', 'XLV1.-A series of sections of cord and medulla from a case of cerebro-spinal multiple sclerosis (card specimens)', 'XLV11.-Laceration of mesentery and perforation of small intestine (card specimen)', 'XLV111.-Intra-thoracic aneurism and acute pericarditis', (card specimen)', 'LXV11.-A case of equine tuberculosis', Manchester Pathological Society Transactions, 1891-1892.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MMC/1/Kelynack/7
- Dates of Creation1891-1892
- Physical Description4 sheets