Copy inscribed by author, with letter from him to P.G. Konody enclosing the book. With a black and white photograph of the Mona Lisa, and a facetious postcard showing a comic version of the picture.
'The Two Mona Lisas. Which was the Gioconda's picture?', by John R. Eyre.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DX126/58
- Dates of Creation31 Jan 1924
- Physical Description1 volume & 3 items
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader