Mostly images of stained glass, and a small number of images of works of art in other media. Some are marked up on the back for reproduction.
Photographs and reproductions probably collected for John Piper's book, 'Stained Glass: Art or Anti-art'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 200410/8/4/2
- Dates of Creation[c 1968]
- Physical Description2 folders
Scope and Content
These items were found in a portfolio which also contained draft texts of 'Stained Glass: Art or Anti-art' and correspondence relating to the book, as well as some unrelated photographs and papers. It therefore seems likely that most (but perhaps not all) of them are images used in research for and as illustrations for the book.