Files of correspondence and other papers created by the Pipers, relating to both professional and personal subjects.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 200410/2
- Dates of Creation1948-1994
- Physical Description11 boxes
Scope and Content
The files have been arranged as following:
TGA 200410/2/1 Commissions for work
TGA 200410/2/2 Writings
TGA 200410/2/3 Events
TGA 200410/2/4 Personal affairs
TGA 200410/2/5 Individuals and organisations
The Pipers' original files have been maintained, apart from the removal of small quantities of material unrelated to the subject of the file and the re-arrangement of the papers within the files (as they had no significant original order).