Containing texts titled 'Castle Come, North Wiltshire', 'Salisbury-Bournemouth' recording the journey between the two and 'Some West Sussex Villages'. The handwritten texts describe the history, countryside and architecture of the places visited and directions of the route followed. Included are b&w photographs, hand drawn maps and sketches of villages and buildings. Enclosed is a press cutting dated 27 July 1916 from a cycling magazine, notes and sketch of villages.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 200410/4/2
- Dates of CreationApr-May 1921
- Physical Description1 volume and 5 loose pieces