Contains press cuttings and articles, correspondence relating to the opera, a programme for a performance of 'Death in Venice' at the Royal Opera House (1978), a typescript outlining the project to adapt 'Death in Venice' and an empty folder illustrated with [part of John Piper's design for the opera].
File relating to Myfanwy Piper's libretto for Benjamin Britten's opera 'Death in Venice'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 200410/2/2/11
- Dates of Creation25 Oct 1973-30 Oct 1992
- Physical Description3 folders
Scope and Content