Text and images recording a journey from Kingston up the Thames to Oxford by boat and then by car to towns and villages in Gloucestershire, Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Essex and Kent. Handwritten diary style entries include descriptions of villages and architecture, particular attention to churches, with b&w photographs, plans and sketches of buildings and architectural details. Enclosed are three loose pages of unidentified buildings and 2 pages of notes on 'Old Houses in Essex'.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 200410/4/3
- Dates of Creation6-20 Aug 1921
- Physical Description1 volume and 5 loose pages