Sermon preached by Revd John Hatchard on the baptism of Michael Solomon Alexander, late reader in the Plymouth synagogue, 22 Jun 1825; manuscript of a sermon delivered in the synagogue of Kingston, Jamaica, 1837-8; transparencies of gravestones in the Nevis cemetery, West Indies.
Copies of sermons
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 738 MS 116/104
- Dates of Creation1825, 1837-1838
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folder and 1 box
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Copies of sermons.
The Special Collections Division is available for anyone to use, regardless of whether you are attached to an academic institution. Access to the Archives and Manuscripts and Rare Books reading room, however, is by prior appointment to access the manuscript material. See our website for more details.