Richard Woolf mariner (son and heir of Henry Woolfe of Bridlington Key merchant deceased), as U DOG/3/17, now of Sunderland nigh the Sea to John Grimston of Bridlington gent., as U DOG/3/20. Messuage and 8 oxgangs called Gibbons Farm (as U DOG/3/16). Also £200 bequeathed to Richard Woolf by Will of his grandfather Robert Greame deceased: Witnessed Danl. Newcome, Wm. Lellam, Peter Boynton.
Release and Assignment: for £10.10s.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DOG/3/21
- Dates of Creation25 Nov 1727
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader