Deeds and documents, 1733-1888, including deeds relating to properties in the parish of Llandeilo Fawr, Carmarthenshire, 1733-1868; deeds, legacy receipts and other documents relating to Lletyllwynde in Llanybydder, Carmarthenshire, and the family of Morgan Morgans, 1840-1860.
Llandeilo and Llanybydder title deeds
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb211-llandeiloandllanybydderparishestitledeeds
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 211 Llandeilo and Llanybydder parishes title deeds
- Dates of Creation1733-1888
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description74 items
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
W. J. L. Davies of Gwndwn, New Inn, Pencader, Carmarthenshire (fl. 1970) accumulated deeds and documents relating to Llandeilo, Carmarthenshire, and Llettyllwynde, Llanybydder, Carmarthenshire. Morgan Morgans of Llettyllwynde died in 1840; his daughter, Sarah, married John Davies, who went on to farm Llettyllwynde.
Conditions Governing Access
Deposited by W. J. L. Davies, New Inn, Pencader, Carmarthenshire, 1970.
Compiled by Rhys Jones for the ANW project. The following source was used in the compilation of this description: Cardiganshire Archives Service, Schedule of Documents deposited by W. J. L. Davies, Esqre, Gwndwn, New Inn, Pencader, Carmarthenshire.
Other Finding Aids
A hard copy of the catalogue is available at Carmarthenshire Archives Service.
Conditions Governing Use
Usual copyright regulations apply
All records have been retained
Accruals are not expected