Asserts that 'all bets are off' and that suing Original Records and 'collapsing their little house of cards' makes sense as the next step. Typescript.
Ed Victor. Letter to Adams, enclosing copied correspondence regarding the Original Records dispute.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 AdamsDN/1/2/2/168
- Dates of Creation21 October 1982-3 December 1982
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description10 pages paper
Scope and Content