Somebody else: 'Did I bump into you coming round the corner at 11.0 [sic] because after I had gone past it struck me that it might have been you.' Adams: 'I thought you were sweeping past in a Hough.' Manuscript.
Exchange of messages between Adams and somebody else.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 AdamsDN/1/3/1/62
- Dates of Creation1963-1970 (Circa.)
- Physical Description1 page paper
Scope and Content