Manuscript, in six note books, of On the Chariot Wheel (London and New York, 1975), Sir John Masterman's autobiography.
Sir John Masterman Manuscript
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Don. d. 166-171
- Dates of Creation[ca 1975]
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description6 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Sir John Masterman (1891-1977) was an academic and intelligence officer. Details are given in the Dictionary of National Biography.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The collection was given through the Friends of the Bodleian in 1977.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A description is available in the Library.