Some have been annotated with the names of the article the pedigree was taken from or the name of a dcotor who initiated the research. With some notes from Dr Ruth Anne Sanger.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 248 UGC 155/3/3/109
- Dates of Creationc1960s-c1970s
- Physical Description83 pages
Scope and Content
Pedigree charts were found loose and arranged together in this file.
Please contact the duty archivist to apply for permission to view this material.